How to Use Polly Audio Video Cutter for Editing Music and Video Files
Polly Audio Video cutter is an absolutely amazing mobile app and a must have for those who love music. If you have the Polly AV Cutter on your phone, you really don’t need another app to edit your audio and video files to the highest level of precision. It can work well for any file types. It supports all the universally used file formats including mp3, mp4, wav, 3gp, wmv, mov, avi, mpg, divx, mkv and more. From searching a file for editing and saving it for further use, it can perform a couple of actions at an unmatchable speed and accuracy. Download it here.
Let’s have a quick look at how it works for the first timers.
Here is how to edit audio files:
- First of all, open the Polly AV Cutter app on your mobile. On the home screen, you will see all the audio files alphabetically sorted under the ‘All Audio’ tab. The other list for ‘Edited Audio’ will be empty as of now.
- Scroll down the list and select the audio file that you want to edit by clicking on the cut icon on the right side corner of the song name. You will see a loading screen. Wait until it loads to 100% and shows a graphic representation of the song.
- This screen will have two adjustable bars on the left corner of the graph. You can drag and adjust both of these two bars such that the portion between them represents the selected part of the song which you want to keep.
- Once the bars have been adjusted, click on the play button at the bottom left corner of the screen to listen to it. You can adjust the bars further if required.
- Click on the cut icon beside the volume option on the bottom right corner of the screen. You can use the ‘undo’ and ‘redo’ options at the bottom if required.
- Now click on the save option next to the play option at the bottom of the screen. Choose a name for the file and click OK. You can find the edited file in the ‘Edited Audio’ list now.
Similarly, for editing a video file, follow the procedure stated below:
- Open the Polly AV Cutter app. Click on the icon at the top left corner of the home screen to open the menu.
- Click on the ‘Videos’ option and a list of all the video content on your mobile phone will appear.
- Select the video you want to edit. A trimming bar with two adjustable marks will appear. Drag these marks to select the portion you want and click on the save option at the bottom.
- You can see the new video under the ‘Edited Videos’ tab saved with a default name.
You don’t have to worry about the actual audio or video file as it won’t be affected by the editing. The edited file is saved separately. Download it now and have fun editing your favorite parts of songs and videos.